Tuesday 24 December 2013

"Almost Christmas Number 30 and still there is no Justice"

“Well here we go again, almost Christmas number 30* and still there is no Justice for me. It’s been a sad few months and I miss our friend Susan May but her memory will live on in all our hearts. That’s what this next “New Year of Less Liberty” is about, remembering those we love through the best memories of them. I know it’s an old quote but I wanted to change it for the people who have done so much to help me over the years and continue to do so.
 
“Stone walls a prison do not make,
nor prison guards constrain;
with Love, with Hope, with Friends like you;
that time could never taint.”

We have seen the passing of Nelson Mandela who moved mountains because of hope and an ability to inspire the very best from those whose lives he touched and his memory is indelible.

There are many things I would love to share about the case that we know now, but my lips are sealed, making me almost at bursting point because the New Year will see the time for action. There will be storm clouds breaking over a small corner of Essex as Justice thunders in to 2014.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

Jeremy 

You can catch up with Jeremy in “A New Year of Life of Less Liberty” which will be posted here in the next 10 days.*Jeremy clearly thinks he's been in prison longer than he actually has, it's been pointed out that he's only approaching his 29th Christmas so we have amended the text accordingly

Jeremy Bamber

Jeremy Bamber
Innocent Jeremy Bamber